Digital Navigation and Workforce Development Reentry Support Program
FREE LAPTOP AND INTERNET
CURRENTLY SERVING WASHINGTON STATE RESIDENTS ONLY
* Are you, or someone you know, justice involved and would like to increase your digital knowledge from the pros?
* Do you need a laptop or internet connected device (home internet, cellphone)?
* While supplies last, PSF will gift one to you, that you can KEEP!
Culturally Literate Digital Navigator Services
– One year of assistance with affordable (free) internet access
– Distributing internet enabled devices
– Providing internet subscription assistance
Culturally Literate Workforce Development Services
– Employment Services
– Job Skills Training
Culturally Literate Systems and Social Navigation Services
– Social Services, Healthcare Services , Social Navigation
– Family Reunification, Transportation, Housing, and Basic Needs Navigation
– GED and Higher Education Navigation, and Legal Services Navigation
Participants in the program who show aptitude for careers in tech may be invited to apply for the PSF’s coding bootcamp, in partnership with Coding Dojo. Learn more about the bootcamp here: www.codingdojo.com/coding-bootcamp
From now until June 30th, 2023, while supplies last.
PSF’s Digital Equity team will be traveling the state,
AND will provide fully REMOTE access.
Sign up to be notified when we’ll be near you.
Check the Digital Equity Program & Distribution Calendar!
Contact PSF for future dates of sessions and to participate:
Sign Up: bit.ly/PSF_Digital_Equity
Phone: 206.734.5425 (please leave a detailed voicemail)